The Weekly Brew
Let’s see what’s brewing this week at GRSSC!
3 ways to get free leagues at GRSSC
Yup, you read that right. There are a few ways YOU and your friends can earn free leagues with us at GRSSC. Let’s go through the 3 ways, so you can get in on the action:
- Ink yourself up: Are we asking you to get a tattoo of our logo? Why, yes we are. Getting a tattoo of our logo following our guidelines will get you FREE LEAGUES FOR LIFE. You can read more about our “thug for life” tattoo badge online. If interested, contact our office to learn more.
- Caught ya with your shirt on: This one is pretty simple. If we see you with one of your GRSSC shirts on outside of your league or our partnering bar on a non-league night, you get a $60 credit towards a free league! In synopsis: wear your shirts all of the time.
- Invite friends for credit: For every new friend you refer who joins our leagues, you get $5 credited towards your next league and so do they. Isn’t that awesome?! And you can do this as many times as you want to earn enough for a free league!
Best “hole-in-the-wall” bars in GR
- Joey’s Tavern: Joey’s Tavern is located on the west side of Grand Rapids on Fulton Street. This bar is great for cheap drinks and a fun time. There’s even a pool table in the back for those of you who like to shoot some pool at the bar.
- Log Cabin: One of our personal favorites, the Log Cabin is located on the South side of Grand Rapids on Division Ave. This bar is a larger sized bar that has flip cup, karaoke, beer pong and more. It is a great, interactive bar and we highly suggest it to those looking for some nighttime fun.
- Putt Putts: Putt Putts is also located on the West side of Grand Rapids across from Joey’s Tavern. This bar has an excellent outdoor patio that comes to life at night. Expect music, cheap drinks and food, and a bumping atmosphere.
- Quinn and Tuites: This old school dive bar is located on the North East side of Grand Rapids and includes a large table for a huge game of flip cup, numerous dart boards, and plenty of sitting areas for parties. As well, the bartenders are one of a kind. This is one of our top list bars to recommend.
- The Holiday Bar: Located on the North west side of Grand Rapids, this long-standing bar features excellent happy hour specials as well as pool tables and a great patio. At night, this bar turns into a great spot for music, drinks, and tasty finger food.
Woohoo! New Sports Added for the Fall
Do you enjoy playing volleyball or football? Well good news for those who do! We have added Tuesday Indoor Volleyball League at Garfield Park and a Monday Flag Football league at Huff park for the fall. Register today!
You still have time!!!
Fall Registration closes August 22nd
Sign up now to get your spot in one of our fall leagues! Leagues include:
- Indoor Volleyball
- Beach Volleyball
- Backyard Bonanza
- Flag Football
Use your super powers to earn social points this week!
Our week 5 theme week (week of August 6th) is superhero themed! Come decked out in your favorite superhero gear to earn some serious social points for your team!
Our new website is HERE